Family Christmas Party Quiz (Part 2 Answers)
Posted on: 28-Nov-2017 10:51:47
Would I Lie to You? Family Christmas Party Quiz Part 2
5 amazing facts about Rudolph that you never knew!
ANSWERS (Click here for the questions)
- TRUE – Adult reindeer can run at speeds of 40–50mph.
- TRUE – The sounds may be audible from ten meters away and allow the herd to stay together.
- LIE – But he did have a collection of Marxist busts.
- TRUE – A study at the University of Tromsø has confirmed that ‘Arctic reindeer eyes change in colour through the seasons from gold through to blue to help them better detect predators’.
- TRUE – The shark was a Greenland shark. Both parties were most likely travelling beyond their usual habitats – the reindeer scavenging, the shark migrating. which was most likely migrating. Greenland sharks’ stomachs have also been found containing the remains of seals, polar bears, horses and moose.
- TRUE – This was due to an outbreak of foot-and-mouth disease.
- LIE – Golden eagles are the most prolific hunter of reindeer on calving grounds.
- LIE – They can’t get the wrappers off.